What is in this Course?
In this first course, we will be going over the basics of cooking.
We will learn:
What Materials You Will Need
How to Hold and Sharpen a Knife
How to Make Soups
How to Butcher
What are Spices and Herbs
Cooking Terminology and Practices
Introduction to Salad Dressings and Emulsifications
How to Fix a Split Dressing.
The Basics to cooking Meat
How Many Ways to Cook an Egg
And Much More!
I would like to thank you for all the knowledge that I have learned from you. Your course has been a fantastic lesson for me to be able to know the kitchen basics that I needed it so much. The way you show and explain is absolutely clear and understanding. That was absolutely worth it since I feel now completely capable of cooking whatever, I don't feel a stranger in my own kitchen any more!
Thank you again for making me discover a passion that has been hidden for so long!!!!
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Starting The Culinary Course (1:39)
- The Food Safety Zone, Temps, and Practices (7:05)
- What Materials You Will Need to Start Cooking? (17:10)
- How to Sharpen your Knife, with a Steel (11:34)
- Learn How to Use a Knife, Basic Veg Cuts (24:23)
- Spices and Herbs, Why do we use them? What is Nightshade? (11:06)
- Cooking Terminology and Practices. Sous Vide, Sauté, Larding and Barding (22:17)
- Introduction to Salad Dressings and Emulsifications. How to Fix a Split Dressing. (10:33)
- Introduction to Butchering, How to Part a Chicken (12:19)
- Making Stocks at Home (15:13)
- The Basics to Making Soups, Hot and Cold. (20:09)
- Sauces, and Why We Use Them (19:43)
- How Many Ways to Cook an Egg (21:45)
- How to Cook Pasta and Rice (17:48)
- The Basics to Meat, Types and Temps (27:31)
- How to Fillet a Fish (15:19)
- Techniques on Cooking Fish and Shellfish (23:10)
- Conclusion (1:28)
From America to Europe
I have traveled a lot with my time as a Chef and I have learned many techniques along the way. which I am happy to share with you in this course and also on my YouTube channel!
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription